TA Course Enrolment
Certificate III in Education Support
Eastern College Australia delivers the Cert III in Education Support in local primary schools.
Blanchards Customised Training is an authorised broker of Eastern College for assisting potential students for enrolment.
You may contact Liz Blanchard at +61 411 020 220
- Course designed to train Multi-skilled Teacher Aides to work in classroom, school office or sick bay.
- Comprises 17 Units of Competencies to be completed in 30 weeks (face to face learning).
- Class attendance requires once a week of theory (9.30am – 2pm).
- No classes during school holidays.
- Complete homework via Eastern College’s online learning portal.
- Our trainer can support you through study and homework tips.
- Requires Level 2 in First Aid (not needed if you have a valid First Aid certificate).
- Mums learning and supporting each other in a familiar location, this course gives fantastic support to Mums returning to work after many years.
- Requirement to complete 100 hours of placement once a week at a local school for approximately 13 weeks.
- This is unpaid work placement.
- A roster is usually available 1-2 months into the course
- Supported by an allocated teacher within a classroom as well as your course trainer.
- Personal guidance and support to achieve your ideal type of job.
- We provide a full industry required skill set to match up your current home and work skills to advice what is needing to complete.
- Daily 5 minute exercises to build up your inner strength of self and practicing at an interview.
- A job pathway is planned so you can gain the skills needed before your course finishes.
- Explaining various ways of gaining a job that may not include interviews.
- Filming of a principal on resumes and the interviewing stages and tips.
- Films of jobs roles within a primary school.
- Provide specialised industry fact sheet.
- Advisory and guidance on how to present yourself as a Multi-skilled Teacher Aide at interviews.
Recruitment Agencies / Job Searching
- We explain details on the Education Industry needs and skills in communicating your work ethic, personality and experience in job applications and interviews.
- Filming of education recruitment agencies to make it easier to apply for jobs.
- We have assisted a good number of mums to gain their desired jobs on completing their course.
- We have established a good reputation with a recruitment agency and linking up our mums to jobs.